This chapter is included in your selections.
- 13.20.010 Pollution of city water supply prohibited.
- 13.20.020 Use of water from wells.
- 13.20.030 Water use during shortages--Restrictions.
- 13.20.040 City not liable for damages due to water shortage.
- 13.20.050 Waste of water prohibited.
- 13.20.060 Fire hydrants.
- 13.20.070 Use of water to propel machinery--Prohibited.
- 13.20.080 Use of water without payment prohibited.
- 13.20.090 Unlawful taking of water.
- 13.20.100 Unauthorized turning on of water.
- 13.20.110 Injury or tampering with water supply prohibited.
- 13.20.120 Obstructions prohibited.
- 13.20.130 Injury to sewer system prohibited.
- 13.20.140 Opening of manhole covers.
- 13.20.150 Compliance required prior to occupancy.
- 13.20.160 Connection to city sewer system required.
- 13.20.170 Sanitary facilities required.
- 13.20.180 On-site wastewater system failure and abatement.
- 13.20.190 Privy--Use unlawful.
- 13.20.200 Wastewater connection, prohibited discharges, and pretreatment.
- 13.20.210 Graywater systems permitting.
- 13.20.220 Enforcement.
Prior legislation: Ord. 05-10 and prior code §§ 26-3 through 26-28 and 26-61.